The Whisky Lemonade is Yardbird Hong Kong’s take on the original Lynchburg Lemonade. This cocktails uses a yuzu liqueur instead of the traditional Cointreau as well as more lemon to increase the bright citrus flavor.
Click here to see the video!
- 50 ml Sunday’s Whisky
- 15 ml Fukucho Yuzu Lemon Liqueur
- 1 Lemon, Cut Into Eight Wedges
- 2.5 tsp Okinawa Black Sugar
- High-Quality Soda Water
- Muddle the lemon with the sugar in a shaker glass
- Add Sunday’s Whisky and yuzu liqueur
- Add ice and shake
- Top up with soda water and stir with a bar spoon, lifting as you stir
- Strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass